Thursday, December 5, 2019

XK3Y FIRMWARE V1.20 DOWNLOAD

Tue, 02 Apr If step 1 compete ok start step 2 Create Is there a version you'd suggest? The current menu works great, however it can be a little hard for some people and young kids to remember how to load picture viewer select the file etc. I've also tried all the different USB ports. Search titles only Posted by Member: xk3y firmware v1.20

Uploader: Yorr
Date Added: 13 July 2017
File Size: 27.93 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 33604
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





This can be for 3 reasons, An invalid template has been generated.

xk3y firmware v1.20

I didn't leave the xkey. Last edited v1.2 DinohSceneApr 2, - Reason: I followed all steps proper and updated the xk3y firmware to version 2. I've verified again with another game that installing the iso to the internal HDD and then loading the iso off the external with xk3y works and the game fiemware fine.

Driver for Hire 10 1v.20 Completion Earn your first sponsorship bonus The current menu works great, however it can be a little hard for some people and young kids to remember how to load picture viewer select the file etc.

It was my aim to find a quicker and easier way to load games for my kids, and thanks to TA he helped me come up with dvdMenu Why only support 99 games?

xbox hacked & news sharing as well as Tutorial Center: xk3y/xkey/xkey firmware v update

Aside from ABGX, nope it's the only one. It is possible to create custom themes; however this thread will not deal with this information. Oh, I have already done that twice to the SD card. Have you heard of anyone else having similar problems? Is there any other way to verify the iso's?

Separate names with a comma. Hmm, I'd say update it and copy the xkey. Newer Post Older Post Home. Mar 17, Alola. No, create an account now.

I haven't checked the linux partition to make sure the firmware updated. Aside from trying a different USB port and reflashing the Linux kernel to the uSD, possibly switching it out, I kinda ran out of ideas. It should be the latest Xkey version. It made it further than any other game, but after I pushed start the game crashed and said "unrecognized disc".

xk3y firmware v1.20

My installation folder is empty! You can override your menu images using Banners: If step 1 compete ok start step 2 Create This is a limitation of how the menu is currently made and mapped.

xk3y "unrecognizable disc" | - The Independent Video Game Community

This is being worked on! Your name or email address: It is better to have the files and not re-download every time.

xk3y firmware v1.20

Today,here came a updated news from xk3y. Hm, dumb question but you did copy the dvd file along with the ISO? Select drive with games installed 6. There were no errors during this process.

xk3y "unrecognizable disc"

Search this thread only Search this forum only Display results as threads. If using fat or ntfs use disk part to check for other partitions. Yes, my password is: If anyone has gotten this to work with the internal DVD drive please let me know, I would love to v.20 this instead!

No comments:

Post a Comment