Tuesday, December 3, 2019

DOWNLOAD THE FRAY KASUM REMIX

I remember listening to The Fray in high school after going through my alternative rock phase before the insane world of electronic music hit me. You Found Me Artist: Just a little late You found me, you found me Early morning, city breaks I've been calling for years and years and years and years And you never left me no messages You never sent me no letters You got some kind of nerve, taking all I want Lost and insecure You found me, you found me Lying on the floor Where were you where were you Lost and insecure You found me, you found me Lying on the floor Surrounded, surrounded Why'd you have to wait? Where were you, where were you? When everything was falling apart All my days were spent by the telephone It never rang And all I needed was a call That never came To the corner of first and Amistad Lost and insecure You found me, you found me Lying on the floor Surrounded, surrounded Why'd you have to wait? the fray kasum remix

Uploader: Goltit
Date Added: 20 June 2013
File Size: 58.88 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 72122
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





More By Christopher Lavinio. After starting Daily Beat in a basement classroom in college, Chris has since captained the DB ship, watching the platform grow from a simple blog to an online media giant. Well, I did in fact go back to listen to the self-titled album from the Colorado-based rock band and found some interesting tracks on there that could in fact use a bit of electronic and melodic energy to them.

the fray kasum remix

You Found Me Artist: Where were you, where were you? Daily Beat was jasum in in a social media capacity to serve local artists under a boutique record label. Since its launch, Daily Beat has expanded into a leading global youth media company with representatives in over 20 countries.

View related videos No view related videos.

Enjoy the masterful work from the young producer, and be sure to check out the rest of his library on SoundCloud! I remember listening to The Fray in high school after going through my alternative rock phase before the insane world of electronic music hit me.

Music News Editorial Hollywood Interviews. Just a little late You found me, you found me Why'd you have to wait? Daily Beat Join the Conversation. tue

the fray kasum remix

When everything was falling apart All my days were spent by the telephone It never rang And all I needed was a call That never came To the corner of first and Amistad Lost and insecure You found me, you found me Lying on the floor Surrounded, surrounded Why'd you have to wait?

I found god On the corner of first and Amistad Where the west was all but won All alone, smoking his last cigarette I said where you been, he said ask anything Where were you?

Скачать бесплатно The Fray — You Found Me (Kasum Remix) mp3

Just a little late You found me, you found me Early morning, city breaks I've been calling for years and years and years and years And you never left me no messages You never sent me no letters You got some kind of nerve, taking all I want Lost and insecure You found me, you found me Lying on the floor Where were you where were you Lost and insecure You found me, you found me Lying on the floor Surrounded, surrounded Why'd you have to wait?

With his passion for the growing dance music culture, Chris hopes to continue to grow the DB brand for years to come.

the fray kasum remix

Just a little late You found me, you found me In the end everyone ends up alone Losing her, the only one who's ever known Who I am, who I'm not, who I want to be No way to know how long she will frwy next to me Lost and insecure You found me, you found me Lying on the floor Surrounded, surrounded Why'd you have to wait?

No comments:

Post a Comment